For Years I did not use embroidery fleece or stich&tear, I either painted my designs directly onto the fabric or improvised using chinese paper. But ever since I discovered Solufleece, I have not done a single embroidery wihtout. I was always afraid to damage my embroidery while removing the backing, but Soluvlies will dissolve on… Continue reading Introducing Solufleece
I am working on a civillian garb for Iseul-Sung, my Palace Servant character. Like the rest of the costume it is inspired by traditional Hanbok. I’ve read somwhere that Hanbok is partially glued together istead of sewn, but of course it doesn’t say where its glued. Still, lots of textile glue hidden in this costume.
I’m working on an embroidery for a mage cowl, using organza for the first Time. This is going to take a while….
I made a corset for my mage character. It’s not done yet, but there are a few in-progress photos I’d like to share. I took a tudor corset pattern and changed it to suit my needs. It is shorter than it’s historical counterparts, since I have to be able to move around in it a… Continue reading Mage Corset in Progress
And done! No one will ever notice all those glass beads on the skirt… The waistcoat alone took an eternity to make, but I am quite happy how it turned out.