Going back

I am digging through old Photographs of my elven Larp character. This was in 2009. I still like it, and so I did a new retouch on it. I still have the robe and I am planning to make some alterations to it so it will fit my quality standard and the current character concept…

Warden Commander Mahariel

  Today I started another Tarot Card, this time my Dalish Warden, Mahariel of Clan Sabrae. These are two wip’s showing some progress. Lots of photo bashing so far. Still a long way to go, though.

Elven Winter

Or almost spring. A friend of mine and I took the chance and had some photos taken of our characters Imrath and Elrian. Photo taken my Daniel Schmitt.

Warm Elven Robes

  Because it was really cold last summer I dug out this old winter robe I made years ago, but never had used. Afterwards I decided It could use a makeover. Nothing fancy, maybe I will add a few glass beads later.

Elven Helmet in Progress

I am designing an Elven Helmet to replace this one. I’ve already on a basic design, but the details are not jet finished. Also, I’m making some changes to the scale armour itself, mostly shortening the whole thing and adding sleeves. This is the current master plan: .

Elrian’s Diary

Elrian’s diary is a project I started two years ago, and its original purpose was to collect  plot information the character acquired during role play conventions. But after while I started to put in personal stuff that went through my characters head. Its purpose is now to collect both information about plot (which will be…

First Sketchbook finished

I finished my first sketchbook about a week ago. And since I take photos of what I scribble most times, I decided to pick the nicest of them an put them in a scribble Gallery.

Simple Elven Tunic

Today I finished the Satin tunic I started a few weeks ago. I have loads of robes and stuff, but I had only one basic tunic until now. The Tunic fits me far better than the dummy, so naturally its looks a bit weird on the photo

Elven Betrothal: Elassar and Indhoriel

I made this for a letter I wanted to send.  It started out as a watercolour painting, but when I was half way finished I looked at the faces and thought It does not look like the people I am trying to portray at all. So I scanned it, edited it in photoshop with help…